ST. PAUL’S COLLEGE
1. The library is open from Monday to Friday 8:30- 17:00 (summer timetable 7:55 – 16:00). It is also open on school holidays 9:00- 16:00, but it is closedon public holidays.
2. Photocopying Service:
a) To avoid a long queue at the photocopier, each student is allowed tomake only 10 copies.
b) Students are not allowed to photocopy in the library during lessons unless they have their teachers’ permission or that of the Teacher Librarian.
c) Black White A4 copies (one side) are HK$0.3 of each. Color copies are HK$1.5 of each.
d) The Octopus Card is use to operate the photocopier.
3. The library is for the use of currently enrolled students and members of the staff only.
4. F.6 may borrow 5 items.
F.5 may borrow 6 items.
F.4 & 3 may borrow 4 items.
F.1 & 2 may borrow 3 items.
5. Each student is responsible for books borrowed on his Student/ Library card.
6. All books and magazines may be borrowed for 2 weeks. They may be renewed for a further 2 weeks only. Video tapes, CD/DVDs and compact disc marked with anorange colored label may be borrowed for 7 days.
7. Books already loaned out may be reserved using the OPAC system in the library. Reserved books must be collected within 2 days of notification. They will not be kept in reserve for the same student after this period.
8. Fines are charged at the rate of HK$1.00 per day for each overdue item. The fines collected will be spent on new library books, magazines and newspapers. Students who fail to return their books after written warning has been issued may be penalized and have their cards suspended.
9. Rules for using the computers in the library –please refer to the current notices in the School Library for updated Library Rules.
a) Only one student may be seated in front of each computer. Student not using the computers must not crowd around the area and watch the users.
b) Student using the printers in the school librarymust supply their own paper.
c) Any student found browsing pornographic material or playing online games would be punished and denied access to computer service in the library. In serious cases, parents/ guardians of offenders would be notified.
書評被讚好(書評即使修改或刪除, 分數維持不變, 不用回復)
Library NoticeThe Library will remain open during ...
Date:21 May 2021Time:7 PMVenue:ZOOM Live Streaming...
如想獲得最佳的視覺效果，請以 IE 7.0 或以上 的瀏覽器及屏幕解像度 1024 x 768 瀏覽。